Thursday 5 September 2013

Love me too?

Ciao Bella! 

Ok, So Italy has rubbed off on me quite a bit. Apart from the fact that I speak very little Italian, and can cook various types of pastas, I think the last 18 months in this land of Cheese, Wine and Italian Men, have been lovely. On a sunny Thursday afternoon, I was struck by an idea. The idea of blogging. Well, it has been on my mind for a long time, but it never came to life. My husband says he suggested this idea about "5 years ago" and considering the fact that I have known him all of 25 months, I am sure he really wanted me to blog. Well, here you go honey, my first post is dedicated to you. Thank you for suggesting this. I really hope I can continue with this.

Anyhoooo, this blog came into light as I am currently surrounded with women who have been doing some fabulous work in their field. Some quit their jobs to pursue it, and for some it was their dream. This blog is dedicated to all those women, who gave it all they got, and made a mark, in our hearts and in the world.

And obviously the title of my blog 'And I Love her' is a song by the evergreen: 'The Beatles'.

"I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her"


On that note, I sign out as I go on a quest to find HER.
Love.

6 comments:

  1. All the best with your quest! :) and well, thanks for the dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely enjoying reading your articles written about women who have made a mark in some field and look forward to the next article. Good going. In my heart you are also one of these amazing women who will scale from one height to the other in future. God bless my dear daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice to know you kriti........wish u luck..:-)

    ReplyDelete